Paper Submission Deadline: 2023.6.20
Notification Deadline: 2023.7. 5
Pattern Ⅰ (submit manuscript to IEEE Xplore):
Please submit your paper with 2 pages at least and 5 pages at maximum. Additional pages will be charged. The paper should be organized according to the template below.
All submissions MUST be in PDF format, and the PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant in order to be successfully published.
To ensure this, we strongly recommend authors use the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
Conference ID for Light Conference 2023 to be used in IEEE PDF eXpress is 59639X.
Pattern Ⅱ (submit manuscript to support journals):
If you want to submit the manuscript to the conference supporting journals:
Light: Science & Applications (SCI, EI, Scopus, PubMed)
Light: Advanced Manufacturing (Scopus)
Optics and Precision Engineering (光学精密工程，EI，Scopus，中文核心)
Chinese Optics (中国光学，ESCI，EI，Scopus，中文核心)
Chinese Journal of Luminescence（发光学报，EI, Scopus，中文核心）
Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystals and Displays（液晶与显示，ESCI, Scopus 中文核心）
First，you must submit the abstract to http://learningconf.cn/, from the submission entrance on conference website(lightconference.cn);
Second, You are welcome to submit your manuscript to the journal system through this website（www.lightpublishing.cn), All submissions will be peer reviewed as usual according to the author instructions for each journal.
Submission should be made via the online submission system at http://learningconf.cn/, or click the Submission button at the top of this page.
1. You can either log in to the System with your existing account or create a new one. This account is for you to register for the Conference and submit your abstract.
2. After login-in, click International Conference on the top and find Light Conference 2023.
3. Submit your abstract and manuscript . You can add another submission or edit the current submission until the submission deadline (2023.6.20). Note that the paper that is NOT to be presented at the Conference will not be cited in IEEE Xplore.
By submitting a paper to Light Conference 2023, the authors agree to the review process and understand that papers undergo a peer-review process. Papers will be reviewed by qualified experts selected by the Conference Committee, who will give detailed comments, and — if the submission gets accepted — the authors should submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that considers these comments.
All papers will be reviewed through a single-blind review process, in which authors declare their names and affiliations in the paper for the reviewers, while reviewers do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors receive information about who has reviewed their paper.
The Committees of Light Conference 2023 invest great efforts in reviewing the papers submitted to the Conference and organizing the sessions to maximize the participants’ benefit.
1. English is the official language of the Conference, and the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Only work that has not been previously published can be submitted and presented.
3. Before submission, organize your paper according to the template.
4. Prevent Plagiarism. Light Conference 2023 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
5. Dual/Double Submissions. By submitting a paper to Light Conference 2023, the authors acknowledge that it has not been previously published or accepted for publication in a substantially similar form in any peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers, including journals, conferences, workshops, or other peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or workshop with publicly accessible papers during the review period. The authors also attest that they will not submit a substantially similar submission to Light Conference 2023. Violation of any of these conditions will lead to rejection.
6. Show. You MUST keep your presentation is show on the conference, give your oral talk or stick your post on the specified post board.
Paper Submission Deadline
June 20, 2023
July 5, 2023
Early-Bird Registration Deadline
July 31, 2023
International Day of Light Organizing Committee, UNESCO
Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics (CIOMP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China
IEEE Photonics Society
China Science Daily, China